快樂豬朋友

it is a lousy world...not happy at all..

2007/03/15

Spring Break


I'm really retarded in posting blog because the new layout changed...

I don't know how to get back my previous layout at all...

SO ANNOYING!!!

There are always a couple of days off after midterm.

As usual, I expected a lot but did nothing during the break ...

I was happy for my last "very very very" successful project

which no longer got shitty critic like "in-progress".

I planned to go to somewhere like Boston but I even didn't

go through the museums I used to update every month...

Oh...I did went some galleries, however, I still want to

complain that the Japanese Book Fair really sucks...

By the way...I had my hair cut 'cause I'm tired of

picking up the hair on the floor..I never keep long hair

more than one year I guess...

I'm in two friends' shit list right now because

I was too excited to act like a normal human being and

said sth. stupid after some drink..

One more thing deserves to post on the blog is

I can't believe I can discuss sth. political with

my American friends whose cousin is Scarlett Johansson..

Incredible, isn't it?

I mean the political discussion instead of Scarlett Johansson...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home